Who We Are
The Kildare West Wicklow Parenting Training and Support Forum is a multi-agency forum that was established by the Health Services Executive (HSE) in 2009.
The current members of the Forum are:
- Co. Kildare LEADER Partnership
- Curragh PRIDE Family Resource Centre
- Health Services Executive (HSE) – Public Health Nursing, Primary Care Social Work, Primary Care Psychology
- Kildare Children & Young People’s Services Committee
- Kildare County Childcare Committee
- Kildare Library Service
- Kildare & Wicklow Education & Training Board
- Kildare Youth Services
- Newbridge Family Resource Centre
- Wicklow County Childcare Committee
The purpose of the Forum is to provide an opportunity for information-sharing about supports for parents, highlighting needs and gaps and responding to these in a more coordinated way.