Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Breastfeeding Support
- Description of Service or Support:
- Cuidi?-Irish Childbirth Trust Breastfeeding Support and Information Athy. Breastfeeding Counsellors ( BFCs) are trained in both breastfeeding management and counselling skills.
BFCs provide on a voluntary basis:
- Telephone Counselling
- One to one and group support
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Angela - Cuidi?-ICT trained Breastfeeding Counsellor (BFC)
- Who is this service or support for?
- Parents and expectant parents
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Athy, Co.Kildare
- When is the service or support provided?
- Telephone Counselling (anytime), seeking a new venue for our breastfeeding support group in September 2015
- How much does it cost?
- A small voluntary contribution is welcomed, but not mandatory (?1 for members or ?2 for non members) to cover the cost of teas/coffees etc.
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Phone Angela (BFC) on 086-8260829