Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- FAIM (Kildare Youth Services)
- Does your support or service cover all of Co. Kildare?
- Description of Service or Support:
- FAIM are the Family Assessment & Intervention Model. We carry out child welfare assessments on behalf of Tusla, the Child and Family Agency. We also offer a broad range of interventions with parent's and young people.
- Support/Service Category
- Child Protection and Welfare
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Kildare Youth Services
- Who is this service or support for?
- Children of families referred to Tusla, the Child & Family Agency.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Kildare and West Wicklow
- When is the service or support provided?
- Mon - Friday 9am-5pm
- How much does it cost?
- Free -Funded by Tusla
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Contact Tusla 045-839300