Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Ability Programme
- Does your support or service cover all of Co. Kildare?
- Description of Service or Support:
- The Ability Programme works with young people aged between 16-19 who have a disability, illness or injury and are not in education. The service works on a 1:1 basis to support young people to great personal action plans and engage in relevant services.
- Support/Service Category
- Education & Training
- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Supports for Young People
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Ability Programme Staff
- Who is this service or support for?
- Young people aged between 16-19 with an illness, injury or disability.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- The service meets the young person in their locality and covers the whole county of Kildare.
- When is the service or support provided?
- Monday - Friday 9-5
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Contact Laura Whelan