Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Kildare COVID-19 Helpdesk
- Does your support or service cover all of Co. Kildare?
- Description of Service or Support:
- The Helpdesk will respond to the needs of vulnerable members of our community by signposting them to relevant available supports:
Collection and delivery of food, essential household items, medication
Transport to testing centres, clinical assessment hubs, GP and hospital appointments
Meals and delivery
Garda related queries
Other medical and health queries and concerns
- Support/Service Category
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Kildare County Council
- Who is this service or support for?
- Vulnerable members of the community in Co. Kildare who are unsure where to access support in this COVID-19 situation.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Throughout Co. Kildare
- When is the service or support provided?
- 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Ring 045 980202 or email: [email protected]