Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- For?ige Drug Prevention and Education Initiative
- Description of Service or Support:
- Parenting programmes designed to prevent or delay the onset of substance use with young people.
Signposting service to help parents find the appropriate service for the issues/concerns they are encountering with their young people.
Programmes for young people
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Who is this service or support for?
- Parents, Guardians
- Where is the service or support provided?
- We are based in Newbridge, covering County Kildare, West Wicklow and South Dublin. Parenting programmes are run in your community
- When is the service or support provided?
- 9-5 Mon-Fri
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Email [email protected] or call 086 0264352