Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Breastfeeding support group
- Description of Service or Support:
- Support group with access to Public Health Nurse and other health professionals.This involves short talks from varied health professionals at different sessions.
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Public Health Nurses
- Who is this service or support for?
- All Breastfeeding mothers from birth onwards. All expectant mothers welcome.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- 2nd Floor, Vista Primary Care, Ballymore Eustace Road Naas, Kildare
- When is the service or support provided?
- The first Tuesday of each month between 11am-12pm
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Contact Vista Primary Care