Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- New Parents Support Group
- Description of Service or Support:
- The group meet two Tuesdays every month in Leixlip Library at 2.00pm. Hosted by Annemarie Moore, Public Health Nurse with the HSE. The group provides support, information and an opportunity to meet with other parents. New parents are always welcome.
For date of next meeting see www.kildare.ie/library or contact Leixlip Library.
- Service or Support Provided by:
- HSE and Kildare Library Service
- Who is this service or support for?
- New parents of young babies
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Leixlip Community Library
- When is the service or support provided?
- Support and information from the Public Health Nurse
- How much does it cost?
- Free of charge
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Contact Leixlip Community Library
Tel. 01 6060050