Parenting Courses & Events
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- 'Spring forward, fall back': Sleep prep and tips for Parents!
- Summary of Topics Covered
- The clocks are going back on October 25th. Hurrah say some, an extra hour in bed… not so for Parents of young children! Join Erica from Babogue Sleep Solutions for some general sleep advice, as well as tips to make this transition easier. Followed by a Q and A via zoom a couple of days later to follow up with Parents with further support.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- all ages
- Who is this course/event for?
- Parents and caregivers
- Other, Co. Kildare
- If Other, please name:
- Online recorded talk via facebook, vimeo and Q and A via Zoom
- Venue Details
- Kildare Library Service - Online via Facebook & Vimeo Channel
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 04:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 09:30 pm
- How to book a place?
- Talk accessible via Kildare Library's Vimeo Channel on Tuesday 12th October from 4pm: https://vimeo.com/kildarelibrary or via Kildare Library facebook page.
To book a place on the Zoom Q and A session on Thursday 15th Oct at 8.30pm email: [email protected]
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library Service Lets talk about Parenting Online! Programme
- Name of Facilitator
- Erica Hargaden; Babogue Sleep Solutions
Add Parenting Course or Event