Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Building Self Esteem in Children and Teens
- Summary of Topics Covered
- What is Self Esteem?
What impacts Self Esteem?
How to promote it in our Young People
Signs of healthy and unhealthy self esteem
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- All ages
- Who is this course/event for?
- Athy, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Athy Community Library, Convent Lane Athy Co Kildare R14 DK33
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact [email protected] or 045 980555
- Programme provider
- Foróige Drug Prevention & Education Initiative (DPEI)
- Name of Facilitator
- Caroline Morris, Youth Officer
Add Parenting Course or Event