Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Question and Answer Session with a Child Psychologist
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Parents are always curious about their childrens development and often wonder things like
Should I be worried if my child does..
How can I help my child with..
How can I stop my child doing..
Well, this is your chance to 'ask the psychologist'. The topics covered in this talk will be guided by parents who attend. Topics can be submitted anonymously to Newbridge Library in advance of the talk. If time allows there will be also an opportunity to ask questions on the night.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- All ages
- Who is this course/event for?
- Newbridge, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Newbridge Community Library, Athgarvan Road Newbridge Co Kildare W12 W861
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Newbridge Library at 045 906130 or [email protected]
- Programme provider
- HSE Primary Care Psychology Service
- Name of Facilitator
- HSE Clinical Psychologist
Add Parenting Course or Event