Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
- Name of Service or Support
- Primary Care Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy Drop in Advice clinic
- Description of Service or Support:
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy Advice
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Who is this service or support for?
- For parent/s carers living in Kildare West Wicklow
- Where is the service or support provided?
- In a variety of Primary care and Health Centres in Kildare/West Wicklow
- When is the service or support provided?
- Once a month
- How much does it cost?
- Free- HSE Service
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Contact Speech and Language Therapy Department 045 986802/ 986878 for details of the closest Primary Care or Health Centre to you providing this service.