Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
- Name of Service or Support
- Step Teen Parenting Course
- Description of Service or Support:
- Starting on Thurs 1st October 2015.
It runs for 8 weeks in the evening time.
This is for parents of teenagers to help them with behavioural issues, school issues, communication and listening skills, drug and alcohol awareness, bullying, and ongoing current issues in the lives of teens today.
It is a supportive and confidential group, run by Kildare Youth service counselling team and facilitated by Joanne Kavanagh and Clair Smart.
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Kildare Youth Service
- Who is this service or support for?
- Parents/foster parents of teenagers between the ages of 11 to 18.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Jazmine House, Celbridge, County Kildare
- When is the service or support provided?
- Starting Thursday Oct 1st for 8 weeks.
- How much does it cost?
- 10 Euro per person for the 8 week course plus course materials.
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Persons can call Kildare Youth Service admin team on 045 856968.