Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Building Self Esteem and Life Skills
- Summary of Topics Covered
- This 4 week programme for parents looks at some key areas for building self esteem and life skills in children and teens. The programme offers practical tips for parents to support their children and teens through areas such as: Communication,Self Esteem, Assertiveness, Problem Solving.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Parents and Guardians and family members
- Other, Co. Kildare
- If Other, please name:
- Venue Details
- St. Farnans School
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 09:30 am
- Finish Time
- 11:30 am
- How to book a place?
- Spaces are limited to book please contact Caroline Morris on 0860264352 or email@example.com
*Please note the course will not take place on Tuesday 12th of March*
- Programme provider
- Name of Facilitator
- Caroline Morris
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »