Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Wellness: Achieving a Healthy Balance in Daily Living
- Summary of Topics Covered
- In this talk we will look at how we can practically achieve more balance in our lives. We will explore the current realities for teens and adults, we look at how we can deal with our inner critic, outline The 5 Pillars of Wellness, find out how to deal with change. Each participant will leave with their own Personal Wellness Plan to begin the process of rebalancing your life.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Newbridge, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Newbridge Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Newbridge Library on 045-448353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Michael Ryan
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »