Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Why “Good Kids” Have Meltdowns, Answer Back & Won’t Listen
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Discover why your otherwise “well-behaved” child isn’t always easy – and what a parent can do to create a home environment where every family member can thrive. This parenting workshop is for you if at times you:
- feel worried or frustrated by your child’s behaviour
- want to know how to handle challenging interactions with your child
- want to build a strong, positive relationship with your child
This workshop is aimed at parents of children aged 3 to 10 years old – how to parent mindfully and respond in a way that will create more enjoyable family relationships and happier, more co-operative children.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- 3- 10 years
- Who is this course/event for?
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Maynooth Community Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once Off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Maynooth Library Tel: 01 6285530 Email: email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Val Mullally
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »