Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Helping your Child to Cope with Life’s Challenges
- Summary of Topics Covered
- This talk explores the support and experiences our children need to develop resilience or mental strength. It will help parents develop their children’s ability to thrive despite life’s challenges e.g. growing up, bullying or living with difficult circumstances; and to bounce back from adversity.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- 2-12 years
- Who is this course/event for?
- Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Celbridge Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Celbridge Library on 01-6272207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Emma O’Friel (Celbridge & Leixlip), Emma Maloney (Naas), HSE Primary Care Psychology Service
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »