Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Helping Children who worry too much
- Summary of Topics Covered
- This talk explores many of the common factors which can cause and increase worries for children. It will include strategies to help children to manage and overcome their worries so that the worries become less powerful in their day to day lives.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- 0-12 years
- Who is this course/event for?
- Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Leixlip Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Leixlip Library on 01-6060050 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Mary Mangan (Naas), Dr Elaine Coyne (Leixlip) and Dr Tom Waldron (Celbridge) HSE Primary Care Psychology Service
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »