Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Helping Support your Child’s Attention and Concentration
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Many children struggle to concentrate and attend to tasks and demands; in school, pre-school, or at home. These difficulties staying focused can be related to lots of different factors and it can be hard as parents to feel confident to know what’s going on and how they can best help. This talk is aimed at helping parents to firstly begin to understand what might be underlying their own child’s difficulties with concentration and sustaining their attention on certain tasks and activities. It will also suggest multiple strategies that they can use to help their child to manage these challenges. The talk will also give some information on local services and community supports should parents need access to these for their child.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- 0-12 years
- Who is this course/event for?
- Athy, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Athy Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Athy Library on 045-980555 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Shane MacSweeney, HSE Primary Care Psychology Service
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »