Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Helping your Child to Behave Well
- Summary of Topics Covered
- The majority of parents, at some time, have concerns about their child’s behaviour and want to know ways of encouraging them to change what they are doing. This workshop focuses on providing ideas for developing the relationship between parent and child, along with strategies and skills for parents which can encourage their children to behave in ways that are more helpful to themselves and others. It focuses on ways of both building strong connections in their family and for supporting their children in positive ways to make good choices in how they behave and relate to others.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- 2-12 years
- Who is this course/event for?
- Naas, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Naas Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Naas Library on 045-879111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Dr Elaine Coyne (Leixlip), Sinead McGrath (Naas), Dr Mary Kelly (Celbridge), HSE Primary Care Psychology Service
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »