Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Healthy Sleep Habits in Babies and Children
- Summary of Topics Covered
- In this seminar Erica will cover why sleep is so important, what happens when we sleep and what constitutes healthy sleep in babies and children. Guidelines will be given on how to recognise sleep issues versus healthy sleep habits. Overviews will be given on why such sleep issues arise and practical advice given on how to resolve them. There will be an opportunity to ask questions at these sessions.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- birth-5 yrs
- Who is this course/event for?
- Athy, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Athy Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Athy Library on 045-980555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Erica Hargaden of Babogue Sleep Solutions
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »