Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- How children develop and learn through play
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Have you ever wondered why your toddler likes to empty your kitchens presses and utensil drawer, or why your baby is still laughing at the 20th time they have dropped your car keys and you have picked them up? There are so many times in the day that your child is learning. Come along to this workshop to find out more about Aistear the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework and how it can support you to help your child learn through everyday activities and routines, such as getting food ready for meals, going to the shops, and checking the post. Aistear shows how important play is for your child’s learning and development, and gives ideas for ways you and your child can play and learn together. And the good news is that this doesn’t mean you have to buy expensive toys. Aistear has a long list of low-cost and free resources for play.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Birth-5 yrs
- Who is this course/event for?
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Maynooth Community Library
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Maynooth Community Library on 01-6285530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Marie Dowdall of Kildare County Childcare Committee
Add Parenting Course or Event »
View Parent Supports & Services »